- Indicates a vague intention or rough plan that can yet be changed.
- Equivalent to "I'm thinking about..." or "I had been thinking about..."
- Cannot be used in the future tense.
- ONLY: use with declarative sentences
- NO: interrogative, propositional, imperative sentences
- NO: future tense
- Negative form: 안 or 지 is OK, not 못 (안 ~(으)ㄹ까 하다 or ~지 말까 하다 but NOT 못 ~(으)ㄹ까 하다)
- Difference: ~(으)ㄹ 거예요 = a virtually definite plan ("I will...")
- Difference: ~(으)려고 하다 = a somewhat concrete plan ("I'm planning to...")
- Difference: ~(으)ㄹ까 하다 = a tentative plan ("I'm thinking about...")
* Note: 아바타감독 제임스카메룬 - Avatar Director James Cameron Examples:
마이클베이감독과 같이 촬영을 할까 했어요.
I was thinking about filming the movie together with director Michael Bay.
트랜스포머와 아바타를 같이 만들까 했어요.
I was thinking about making it with Avatars and Transformers.
요즘 좋은 아바타 이야기가 생각이 안 났기 때문에 아바타1 만 만들까 했어요.
Recently, since I haven't had any good ideas for an Avatar story, I was thinking about only making Avatar 1.
깊은 바다에서 촬영했을 때 아트란티스의 아바타 이야기를 쓸까 했어요.
When we filmed in the deep ocean, I thought about writing a story about Atlantis Avatars.
이전 아바타 캐스트를 다 해고 할까 했어요.
I was thinking about firing all the previous Avatar cast members.
시고니위버가 자가 부활 날까 했어요.
I was thinking about resurrecting Sigourney Weaver's character.
달을 촬영 할까 해요.
I'm thinking about filming on the moon.
3D촬영을 안 할까 해요.
I'm thinking about not doing it in 3D.
나하고 조지루커스랑 아바타팀과 스타워즈7의 우주에 방문을 할까 해요.
Me and George Lucas are thinking about having the Avatar team visit the Star Wars 7 universe.
아바타3를 크리스에번스배우랑 설국열차처럼 만들까해요.
I'm thinking about making Avatar 3 a lot like Snowpiercer with Chris Evans.
아바타3를 생각할 때마다 멸치 피자를 요리할까 해요.
Every time I think about Avatar 3, I think about cooking an anchovy pizza.
아바타10까지 촬영을 할까 해요.
I'm thinking about making movies up to Avatar 10.
미스터빈은 아바타10까지의 주연 배우 역할를 맡을까해요.
I'm thinking about making Mr. Bean the leading actor up to Avatar 10.