As always, click the images above to go to our TUMBLR page with more details about the stories behind the expressions.
In terms of severity and "fight-initiating potential" I'd probably rank them like this:
- Mild: "I swear I'll change my family name."
- "The blood has hardly dried on his head."
- "He's no better than a dog."
- "Are you training a mutt?"
- "You're worse than the dirt between my toes."
- Getting serious: "My temperature's rising!"
- "They beat him like a dog on a 'bok' day."
- "He/she should be tortured."
- "He should be boiled alive."
- "He should be dismembered."
- Let's fight! "I want to kill him, then dig him up and dismember his body."
- "You disgusting worm!"
- "Eat 'yut'!"