After a long hiatus, we are ready to get back to work in 2014 bringing you more content and Korean learning resources and motivation! Welcome to 2014!~
The end of 2013
Over the past few months (during our down time), a few significant things have happened:
- Our daughter, Jenna Grace, was born (November 18, 2013).
- I took on an extra Computer class at the high school I work at – “Computer B: Intro to Computer Programming (Websites)” – that has kept me quite busy.
- Began a monthly Language Exchange Party at Winning Story Cafe (where we teach classes).
- Installed Learning with Texts on our site to aid your foreign language reading practice.
Looking at 2014
You may recall in our birthday post I talked about wanting to get a mobile app developed and update the homepage. Those are both still in planning. Beyond that, here are some more goals we’re looking forward to in 2014, as well as a new blog posting schedule:
- Update the blog (1) homepage, and (2) overall style.
- A little bit of reorganization is also needed.
- Get back to teaching in the classroom (Sarah is taking a break now to be home with the newborn).
- Create more MEDIA including possibly (1) cooking videos, (2) grammar videos, (3) a weekly/bi-weekly podcast, (4) a comic.
- Achieve TOPIK LEVEL 4!!
Updated Posting Schedule for 2014 (Quarter 1)
- Monday: Motivation
- Tuesday: Tech Tips
- Wednesday: Writing Analysis & Tips (Podcast?)
- Thursday: Throwback
- Friday: Follow-up Grammar (from Wednesday)
- Saturday: Special (culture, history, music, etc)
- Sunday: Funnies (comic)
새해복 많이 받으세요~ ^^ I hope you achieve your goals and thank you for these lessons.
Thanks! Let us know what your Korean learning goals are too! Maybe we can help!~