Skip to content
Vocabulary List 12.1
- 감기에 걸려서 = Because I caught a cold
감기에 걸려서 쉬었어요.
Since I caught a cold, I rested.
- 건강이 안 좋아서 = Because I’m in bad health
건강이 안 좋아서 병원에 갔어요.
I went to the hospital since I’m in bad health.
- 너무 피곤해서 = Because I’m tired
너무 피곤해서 잤어요.
Since I was tired, I slept.
- 다른 약속이 있어서 = Because I have another appointment
다른 약속이 있어서 만날 수 없어요.
I can’t meet you because I had another appointment.
- 머리가 아파서 = Because I have a headache
머리가 아파서 두통약을 먹었어요.
Since I had a headache, I took some medicine.
- 배가 고파서 = Because I’m hungry
배가 고파서 많이 먹었어요.
I ate a lot because I was so hungry.
- 바빠서 = Because I’m busy
바빠서 숙제를 못했어요.
I couldn’t do my homework because I was so busy.
- 배가 아파서 = Because I have a stomachache
배가 아파서 약을 먹고 쉬었어요.
Since my stomach was upset, I took some medicine and rested.
- 숙제가 많아서 = Because I have a lot of homework
숙제가 많아서 놀 수 없어요.
I couldn’t play because I had lots of homework.
- 시간이 없어서 = Because I don’t have time
시간이 없어서 쇼핑할 수 없어요.
I couldn’t go shopping because I didn’t have any time.